Pawn Shops Are a Great Resource
(This is about a pawn shop in Oregon, the rules are different in each state.)
What can I get a loan on?
- We loan on a great variety of items. The most commonly pawned items are jewelry, guns, and tools. We will loan on anything that we think we can sell. Feel free to call and ask us if we take an item or not. Here is a list of common items that we accept.
Stihl & Husqvarna Chainsaws
Dewalt, Craftsman, Bosch, Rigid, Makita, Milwaukee, and other name brand power tools.
Snap-On, Craftsman, Proto, Matco, and other name brand hand tools.
10k 14k 18k 24k jewelry, as well as scrap gold, scrap silver, sterling silver, and silver jewelry.
Gold and Silver Coins
Game systems like Xbox One, PS4, WiiU, the more recent type.
Newer cameras, Canon, Nikon, Sony, and other name brands.
Car Stereos, subs, amps, and speakers.
Guitars, guirar amps.
Guns, rifles, pistols, shotguns.
Knives, swords, other interesting kinds of weapons.
We take all sorts of items that aren’t on this list, but these are the most common.
How much does the loan cost?
- Let’s say you bring a TV, that is a very commonly pawned item. We will loan you a percentage of the value of the TV. When you come back to pick up your TV, you will pay the amount of money that was loaned, plus extra. Right now, on a $50 loan, the payback is usually around $60, depending on when you come back.
How do you find the value of an item?
- On most items, we find the value on eBay. When we research the item, we look at listings that have already sold. This way, we can find what people are willing to pay on average. Most common items are on eBay, but if we can’t find the item, we will use other sites, or loan a percentage of the retail price.
How long is the loan good for?
- An original loan is good for 90 days. The loan is 60 days, and there is a 30 day grace period on top. If you need more time, you can pay the fees that are due, and extend the loan for another 60 days. You can renew the loan as many times as you need to.
Can I sell my stuff without getting a loan?
- Yes, you can. We pay you more when you sell than when we give you a loan.
What happens if I don’t come back in time for my loan?
- If you don’t come back in time, we default the item from our system. We price the item and put it out for sale. If it out for sale and you want to get it back, we will work something out with you. Don’t be afraid to ask. It is okay to decide you don’t want to come back for your item, you don’t have to feel like you skimped out on the contract.
What kinds of payment do you accept?
- If you are buying something, we take cash, debit, or credit. If you are renewing a loan, we take cash, debit, or credit. If you are picking up a loan, we take cash and debt. We don’t take credit for a loan pickup.
Click the photo below for directions to our store!